Well family, I am sorry for the dealy, but everything is great. My last week in Charlottetown was really good. We were able to say goodbye to a bunch of people, and that was tough, but it makes you feel good when people say how much they appriciate you and are always welcome back. So it was good. We were fed a lot and they were all good times. We were able ot meet with Brenlae last week, and it went ok. Hopefully the next missionarys are able to work with him. The goas are doing good, he came out to church. Byoung is still doing really good. We met with him on tuesday and that was a lot of fun. So it is hard to leave such great people, and a place that I was comfortable in, but that is usually when you need to leave I guess. It was hard to say bye to George and Oddette, they were sad as well. BUt the big news is that I am in Dartmouth. I am serivng with Elder Redford. I have been around him most of his misson. He came out with Elder Vandewall, and served with pettit, and was on the island for a time with me. So we know each other and so it should be really good. I am also living with the Assistants. So that will be good, they will keep me going right up to the last day. So I am living with Stowell, which is pretty fun. The apartment is the nicest in the mission, it is on the 9th floor, and we all have queen size beds, and it is nice. So thigns are good right now. Last night we had dinner with this family, that is like the cheaper by the dozen, they have 12 kids, and then 20 some odd birds, and they just let them fly around. It was a bit hectic. And some of the kids are previous marriages, so it is a combonation of kids and parents. But it was fun. So I am excited to be back in this area, and see some people that I know. That will be fun.
Well family, I love you all and am gratefull for all that you do. Have a great week, and know that i am happy and safe, and am in a great situation to finish the mission strong. I am excited for the improvements, and people, and everything that will happen here. I love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment