Tuesday, January 12, 2010

December 30th Email

Well family, I can't believe that it is already p-day. I am so glad to hear from all of you. It sounds like you all are having a great holiday week. I am glad that Christmas went so well for everyone.It was alot of fun to talk with everyone. It was a lot of fun to hear how everyone was doing and to hear the big news about the baby boy that is coming into the family. It is just going to be great. I hope that everyone enjoyed it as well, it sounds like you all did. The rest of Christmas was alright, we had dinner at the members home, and they are just odd people, but it was fun, and they enjoyed having us there so that is always good. They gave us a book that Don Stahlie wrote. It was a pretty good book. We then just relaxed at the apartment. So not to busy, it was nice. Saturday we got more stuff moved out of the apartment, and then tried to see some people. We had dinner with the Biggleys, they are just a great family. We then delivered some Christmas cards that we got. That was fun. We then stoped in to see George to see how he was doing. Saturday night I was able to talk with Jake. And I will say that I am so glad that I called him and was able to talk with him. I get an e-mail about every other week. And it sounds like regular old jake, whitty coments and funny stories, but I can't tell how well he is really doing. But the phone call was just great. He sounded so good. He was asking what a day was like and trying to understand the things I am going through. I don't know if he is going to church or anything, but he has all of his friends that are on missions and not many keep intouch that well. So he is trying to find out what he can. We updated each other on the friends that we knew about. And I caught up on what he is doing and what his plans are. He seems to be doing a lot better. So I was really happy as he was to talk. So that was fun. Sunday was a good day, we taught priamry third hour. That was intense. That is incentive to not go to a family ward. the past couple days have been good, and able to see some people. Brenlae is still out of town. BUt things are going well. I am getting the package to the Bruchett family either today or tomorrow, and he is driving out on Saturday so it will be sometime after that. I will give him home address and phone numbers to get in touch. This is good I am able to send some other things home as well so I don't have to fly them home. That will be nice. Well New years we are probably going to be up in Summerside with those Elders, on the actuall day I think we are volunteering at the soup kitchen with the branch, so that could be fun. So that was my week.

Well family, again it is always a pleausre to hear from you. The package should be on its way in a couple days. This will be good I am glad that it is going to work out. I hope that everyone has a happy new years, and enjoys the late night. I love you Guys.

No comments: