Tuesday, January 19, 2010
January 13th Email
Well family, it is just great to hear from all of you. Now this e mail wont be to long. I am on a time crunch. Our regular e mail place wasn't open, and so we had to go to another place, and they aren't as good as the other place. But things have been hectic the past couple. We did get the news of what is going down. I am trying to think of a more creative way to say it. And if I was planning on a long e mail I could do something good. But the bad news is that we are getting doubled out. It is pretty much becuase we have both been here for so long. And I know that some of the members will be upset, people like having a smooth transistion, and alot of members have really enjoyed having us, that sounds really pridefull,but they have mentioned it a few times. So that has been tough. BUt it has been a really enjoyable to serve here. I think that having two new faces and no ideas about how the branch works will help. A clean slate, and they will pick up on the good thigns that we were doing. It should be great for the Branch here. It is a place that I will be coming back to for sure. So my next point it pretty exciting. Marli I am not going to Maine which is to bad. BUt if anyone remembers what my other choice was on the phone, then you will have the answer. I am pretty sure atleast that I said both of them. So I will hopefully be able to e mail a bit longer later today, maybe tomorrow. I will for sure befor Sunday get to a computer and give you all a recap on the past week. And new address. I guess if you want you can send letters to the mission office, and it will get to me. I love you all and am blessed to be a part of your family. I am glad to hear that everything is going so well for you all. have a great day. And I will be getting back to you all. E mail me the answer of where I am going if you think you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment