Wednesday, October 7, 2009

September 9 Email

Well family, it was great to hear fom you all. Even the folks out in Europe. THat is great that they are haveing so much fun. That would be a great place to visit some day. But it pleases me to know that you are all safe and happy and busy, and that BYU and OLY won. That is just great news, thats all there is to it. We had an alright week. We did some service and taught some people, had a corn boil. Steve and Nicole actually came out to the corn boil, they were able to meet alot of people and they seemed to really enjoy it. We did have some new investiagaters but since then they all have either been dropped or aren't going to progress very quickly. So that is a bit depressing. Byoung has been sick which is to bad, but he seems to be getting better and he has been keeping us informed. I know that his home teachers went and gave him a blessign so that is good to have the branch step up. Transfers came out we are both staying here. So it should be another good transfer. I can't belive that the transfer is already over, time is going all to fast, I think that sometimes I will forget to get dressed or something it is nuts. But I am happy healthy, I gianed a few pounds in the last few weeks, but it seems to be dropping back agin so I am happy about that. And I bought a great blanket last week, it is a queen size so I just get swalloed up in it, I love it. But that is me.

No comments: