Wednesday, October 7, 2009

September 16 Email

Well hello family!! It was great to hear from all of you. I am so glad that you are all so happy and doing well. I loved each of your e mails. You all sound so happy. That is what the gospel does for us it brings true happiness. I have had a pretty good past week. We got a new investiagter named Britnay, we are seeign her again this coming week. We will see where that goes. We had the chance to see some of the less actives which are begging to make the changes that they need to which is so cool to watch. We made a quick trip to Halifax for Elder Hendriksens doctor appointment. We got him so medicine and he is now sleeping better which is always good. While we were there we were able to visit the Salvation army and talk with them, they were happy to see me, they are cool. They gave me a big box of dark chacolates which are amazing. Then we saw Alicia, she is doing good, work is causing a lot of problems which I know or for her good. So she is starting to look into unenployment and then go back to school which would be paid for my the goverment. So she is excited about that. But we had a great visit with her, she is just awesome. I also saw a couple other people which was cool to do, but it also made me realize that I will really miss this place, as much as Canada is weird and backwards at times the people I have come to know are awesome. It will be hard to leave weird to think. We were also able to see the CES fireside which was pretty good. Does anyone know how many times she said virtue, and at times I thought it was her conference talk again, but it was good and obivously something the youth of today need to hear. I am glad that you will be able to accomadate for this guy, his name is Michael Aresanault, its french acadian which is cajun, so the people in Louisana, they are connected. BUt you say his name as michelle, you know how the french are. He speaks perfect english, so don't be worried. BUt I will get those numbers to him and he should be in contact with you guys. You should take him to cafe rio or rodigo. BUt yeah he is great. So thank you again.

No comments: