Well family it was great to hear from you even though there was some bad news. I was supirsed that Don last as long as he did, but then as the mission went on I figured he would still be around when I got home. That is to bad, I am glad that mom was able to talk with him and say goodbye for all of us. He really was such a great guy, I really looked up to him and respected him. We need to do our job as neighbors and members and human beings in general and watch out for Janet. That is good that Meghan was able to make it and sounds like she is doing pretty good. As for me here things are going pretty good. I usually wait until the end of the email to tell you about transfers, but I am not sure if I will or not. I wish I was clever enough to put some code through out the whole e mail and you had to decrypt it. We had an alright week. Nothing to exciting. Did a good amount of knocking and are just trying to find more people to teach. We are trying to go and see former investigaters. Steve and Nicole and struglling with their own relationship so we are kind of stepping back. We had a good district meeting yesterday so I was able to spend some time with elder Stowell. What a great guy. I am sure you will meet him one day. But yeah the work is going just trying to find more people to teach. If you know anyone let me know. I
Well Marli I sure am glad that Adam Simmons didn't hit you, I was wondering if that kid was still around, no one ever saw him after his mission it was kind of weird. I wont be that guy. Nope not me. That is cool though that you were able to go to Dons funreal. Texas Roadhouse, that is awesome good choice. Making me hungry just typing about that. That is cool though that you were able to spend sometime with Jordan. It will be weird having him gone. He did however e mail me. and it was a great e mail. I was glad to hear from him. it was a touching little note. You mentioned Leslie Knaphus' homeaide chicken soup that stuff is so good. Isn't she just great. Keep up the good school work and work work. Marli your a great sister, and I am glad to be your sibling and friend. have a great day. Am
Mom you almost made me cry, I havn't come that close since I actually did when Brandon left on his mission. Don was a great guy. But I am sure glad that you were able to go over and talk with him for a bit. It sure sounds like you are always busy. I am glad that your training went well, I am sure they all took something from it. That will be fun to talk at the student ward. You can send a copy of that with a letter or something. I hope that you have a great week though and be sure to cheer on BYU. Mom you are just great, I want you to know that. I love you and always and grateful for a mom that is you. Going
Dad thank you for your e mail, and I sure that you did have more fun at the hotel then at the bar, good choice and they noticed, that will go somewhere. I am glad that life is great and that you are busy doing good things and and just happy, that is what life is all about being truely happy. I am grateful for the example of what really brings true happiness, I always thought it was hitting a home run in region softball, although that was freakin sweet it probably brought you more joy for you to watch, and me seeing that joy, not actaully hitting it, but me being happy and having fun out there. Now hitting a three does bring lasting happiness. That is sweet that College gameday is going to be in Provo. Well dad I hope that the temple goes well for you today. Hey favor if you save a copy of all the letters you wirte me can you re send the one that says where weston and Jamo are going on the mission it is the on the you write the sunday michele was there I think two sundays ago. The ink was fading and I could read it all. I love you dad and thanks for everything. To be
Brandon, thanks for the great E mail. It sounds like you are doing great and that school and work is continuing to go well. Keep up the good work and I am sure that you are a great example to the young men in your ward. That is just great. That will be weird that Jordan will be gone, but you guys will remain close. That is good that you were able to spend a little time with him before he takes off. Will he be home for christmas? I hope that BYU can make a good shwoing this week, that would be huge. I hope that life is going well for you. I hope that Andrea's business will continue to pick up and go well for her. That is probably a lot of fun for her. Does she still work at the online school?Thanks for everything as everyone else I look up you and am grateful for you and all that you do. I love you and Andrea. That was a cool atricle that you sent me. Staying.
So it has been a great week, and it was so good to hear from all of you. I hope to hear about a nephew neice announcement in about two months come Sunday. I hope you picked up on if I am staying put or not, if you didn't you will have to read the e mail over and over again. And if someone doesn't get it don't tell them it is like a puzzle almost. Have a great week you guys and I love you all.
Love
Daniel
1 comment:
That clever Daniel.
He sounds so good!
Post a Comment