Wednesday, October 7, 2009
September 30 Email
Well hello family. It was a pleasure to hear from all of you. I am so gratefull to have such a great family, and people that write each week. It always makes my day to see and read your e mails. I would like to give a shout out to Grandma Daniels. Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you put your feet up and enjoy yourself. Birthdays are just great, and I hope that this is a good one. I love you Grandma and tell Grandpa and Ron and Ronda and Jason hello. Well things with me are going along. Michel is getting ready and is really excited. He will be so great. I am excited for him and for you guys to help him out. Missionary work is going alright. Knocking has been going pretty good. It sure it hard though, but that is how it goes. I love it out here. We were able to go home teaching with the Elders Quorum President, which was good since they are families that need some help. I was able to sepnd Monday in Summerside on exchanges. That was pretty enjoyable and fun to see another part of the island. Today we are going to be driving to see these huge windmill farms that they have. That should be pretty fun. Overall life is good. We have zone conference next week and it is with a GA. Elder Maynes I think. So that will be good. I am pretty excited about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment