Monday, April 12, 2010

Arriving in Yarmouth - April 9th email

Well family, I made it savely to Yarmouth. It is still weird that I am gone. But it should be ok. I don't really know anyone in my distrct and I am 1 1/2 hrs from any other missionaries. But it should be ok. My companion is Elder Williams from British Colombia. Nice kid, he is into singing and dancing and that stuff. He is an artsy guy. And he goes home in 6 weeks, so I have a lot on my plate. It is going to be an interesting transfer. I hope that everything will go well and that I am able to handle to change, I know will get through but how I do is what really matters. We have some people that we are teaching, but it seems like a lot are eternal investigaters. Or have been taught for a long time. We will see what happens. I just want to be effective, I know that the area hasn't been doing to much finding as of late, and so far there is no way of tracking where they have knocked, there is no records of that. So this will be interseting. I am still trying to addapt right know, so I think he might think that I am either really quiet or just rude. But I can be niether. I just need to get settled in. I just want you guys to know that i love you and thank you for all that you do, I am gratefull for the support and motivation that you are to me. I don't want you guys to think that I am not happy and negative right now, I am jsut trying to figure things out here, and since the way things have been done aren't how I am used and honestly aren't the most effective, is just something that has been on my mind. But I am sure that by next wednesday I will be fine. I love you all and hope that everything is going well for you all. Have a great day and again I love you all.

No comments: