Monday, April 12, 2010
April 7th Email
Well family it is great to hear from you as always. I am glad to hear how well everyone is doing. I am sorry to hear about the crazy weather you are having. Since last Wednesday it has just been amazing. Hitting record highs and everything. Conference was amazing. I loved how there was such a central themes of families. It reminded me of how gratefull I am for having such a wonderful and righteous family. We are truely blessed. Coming on a mission you see a lot of crazy stuff, and meet people from so many different walks of life. The work is moving on and in a way so am I. The call came yesterday. I am being transfered to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. It sure came as a suprise to me for sure, and a lot of people. But I guess that is just where I am needed. It is weird having such a short area, but it makes it a little easier to leave since I haven't been able to really get to close. But it will be ahrd to try and get to know people in Yarmouth. And to make thigns better my companion will be going home at the end of this coming transfer. So Have to try that much ahrder to stay focused. I will be the district leader down there as well. I am on the southern shore of nova scotia. I here that it is just beautifull down there. So that will be nice. I think that it is a branch of about 30 people that come out. I am pretty excited for it all. I just have a 4 hour drive tomorrow to make. But it will be good. Elder Redford will be the new district leader here in dartmouth. We did have a less active come out to conference, so that was good. We were able to go to the temple this morning and played some ball. It was a good morning. It was the last time I will go to the temple before my alst day in the mission when we will go again. That kind of hit me today. It is crazy how fast the time is coming up. So that is the big news for me. I will try and e mail you on friday with a new address. Thigns are good for me, I am excited for the new expirences. I don't really know the missionaries in my new district though either. So that will be interesting. Life is good though. We will be alright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment