Saturday, February 6, 2010

February 3rd Email

Well family, it is just great to hear from all of you. I am glad that everyone seems to be doing so great and getting back into the grind of things. I love you all and I thank you for all that you do. Mom I am sorry there are letters in the mail, I have been sluggish but I will prevail, and get back in shape. I am sorry. I feel like the letters are getting better though so your paitience will pay off. We have had a pretty good week. Patricia was able to get the holy ghost on Sunday, and she is doing baptisms on Thursday. The ward is really helping her out and being well fellowshiped. It is just great. We have been doing a lot of finding. And it has been a slow go. The last four or five days have been really cold. Yesterday was negative 12 with a bunhc of wind. It was the coldest day of my life you could say. I never want to expirence that again. We are working with a few people, but nothing to big yet, we are just trying to improve the area. Live is good though. To answer a few questions. The apartment is still good, we don't have to many problems, and we all get along. We are all starting to get into our routines and get used to each other so it is good. The ward is good, and the people are nice. Mom I know that Gladys and Wiblour are active, well Gladys is. She just spoke in church and gave a great talk. I think Wilbours health isn't doing so well. And Richard is the branch president of the singles branch if it is the same richard moses. He is a neat guy. He lives in the Cole Harbour ward and had dinner at his house once. He has kids that live in Utah, from another marrige. I really like him, he is one of those guys that has a great radio voice, deep and soothing you could say. But I will ask them about tracy and mary brienholt for sure. That is a small world. I might get a dinner appointment out of that. So yes life is good.

No comments: