Wednesday, February 24, 2010
February 17th Email
Well family, it again is great to hear from you guys. I am glad that you are all doing so well and that you are getting over the colds. I however am in the middle ofa pretty rough one. My nose is running fast then I can keep up with it, and then it makes my eyes water. It is also giving me some pressure right above the nose. I hate it and have had to stay in a bit the last few days. It seems to be getting a bit better but still it is a nasty one. BUt I am happy to hear how you are all doing. You are such a great family. We also got a decent snow storm today. The past week you would think it was spring and then it just hits you. It is no good. BUt we will get through it. From our investigaters last week we have already dropped two of them. It was to bad, but they just weren't really that intersted. We will jsut keep going though. The work is moving along for sure. We are doing the Preach My gospel class with the members and it is going pretty well. They are excited and are taking it seriously. To answer a few questions. My companion has been in the area for 2 transfers longer then I. I most liekly will finish here. Next week is the end of the transfer. It is crazy how the time jsut keeps moving on. The Olympics are going on, and we here about it often. I want to try and see some of it, but we will jsut have to see. I think it would be cool to see usa vs canada hockey. even though I hate hockey. It would be fun. Sounds like a lot of people are complaining about the olympics which is to bad. Well sorry I don't have any more news, but that it what has been going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment