Well hello my good family. I am so glad to hear from you again. You guys are just the best. I love you and am always so happy to hear from you guys. You all sound so great and happy. It is weird how although we aren't living in the same house anymore we all seem to pass the cold bug around. I am feeling alot better, last wednesday was the last bad day. So we were able to finish the week strong and work hard. We had a great lesson with a girl named Samantha last wednday and are teaching her again tmorrow. She has a desire to go to church and come closer to Christ. SO that is great. We are most excited about her. Transfers are actaully tomorrow. And there aren't any changes being made that will affect me. I can't believe how fast the time just keep going. I love it though it keeps you focused and working. Things are going well. The preach my gospel class is now over, but it went well and was a good expirence. Now they just need to apply it. Since the snow storm last wednesday we haven't been to bad weather wise. it has been right around freezing the whole week, so that is nice. Maybe one more storm coming up and then I hope spring will just start up. GO USA. The ward mission leader called and gave us updates through out the game to let us know that USA won. Hopefully they can take the gold, that would be great. Sounds like an alright olmpyics. I think that is all. Things are going great though. I love you guys.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
if you notice the underline green words on your blog report it as abuse. it is a form of spam. I hope they will get rid of it.
Post a Comment