Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July 29th Email

I might not think that I look like Brandon, and I don't, but I know we are a lot a like in some ways. I am a better shooter though. But again he is smarter with money, but anyway. I hate change, the unexpected. It is truely the worst. So now you are wondering what has changed. Well we had a pretty good week. Byoung got the preisthood. IT is so cool to see him progress. He is a home teacher as well and is with a guy that will be great for him. I am so excited for him. So humble and kind. With how my mission has gone and is going, I know that I needed to meet him and to watch his growth. You might wonder why, maybe I will tell you one day. But The things I learn and feel when I am around him and some of the best on my mission. I now know why people say missions are hard. I always just thought to find people, or to handle rejection. BUt change, focus, attitude, those things are way more harder. And unfortanitly they are linked to what you do find and how you get along each day. But anyway, it seems like I am more letting things out, sorry. We had a lot of chances to do service and tohelp other people. we had a sweet lesson with Bea, she said she doesn't have a problem with Joseph Smith being a prophet, she just thinks we should be preaching Christ. But once we got everything straightened out. Now we need to get her reading the Book of Mormon. She is awesome though. We were able to go lawn bowling, that was sweet. It was alot of fun. The people were really friendly. So the news would be that Elder Hall is getting transferred tomorrow. HE is going to HAlifax, it is probably related to his surgery. I am going to be with Elder Hendricksen. My MTC companion. So that should be interesting so see what we have become after a year. BUt yeah it came as a suprise to us for sure. So yeah it through me for a loop.

No comments: