Well family, sounds again like you are all doing so great. I hope that things will continue to go well. You are all the best. Have a great week. If you see Andrew Carey give him my e mail address.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
August 19th Email
Well hello family. It was great to hear from all of you. I am pretty sure I have one of the best families out there. I get a letter every week, e mails from everyone in my family each week. It is just great. So I thank you and am glad to hear that everything is going so well for you all. It sounds like you all had a great week. Mine was hot, and humid but pretty good. We met with the family from Nepal again. It was pretty sweet. It was something I would picture would happen in a south american mission. People just kept coming in to listen and watch the video. It was great. We are going back this week and hopefully we can get some of them out to church. It was cool to teach like that with Elder Hendriksen just like the MTC. We gave a lot of service this week. It has been pretty good week. We have Zone Conference this week on the Island. SO that should be exciting. Byoung blessed the Sacrament, he did a great job. But yeah things are going pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment