Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 26th Email

Well hello family, It was great to hear from all of you. I was impressed that you all were aware of the storm that came my way. I wanted a hurricane, something it write hoem about, I wanted big waves, some trees down, maybe a little power outage. I got nothing. IT was a rain storm, we have had a rain storm like that at home before, yeah there was some wind, but again nothing to write home about, and I know I am and it is only to complain about how weak it was. Now I hear that Halifax got hit pretty hard, but I am pretty sure that they are all safe. It was lame, everyone was warning us. We did service for a lady and she got us some grocerys and had us prepare her yard for the big storm. Can you say let down. Oh well. Zone Conference was really good, and my interveiw with president was really good. A lot better then the first one. I am warming up to him for sure. We were able to also go to the anne of green gables home. Although I know nothing about it, it was still fun. And he paid for all of us so that was good, you know how it is coming to the end of the month. And yes 14 months has now gone by. Pretty crazy. TIme is nuts out here. The work has been alirght, a bit slow. But we are trying to pick that up. The MacCormacs were at church, they seem to be improving and they are warming up to us so that is cool. We were able to watch a pretty big parade last friday. That was alot of fun. BUt yeah our week has been alirght.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Daniel sounds like Trent with the hurricanes. Trent keeps hoping for one while he's on the gulf.

Brad Neff said...

I'm glad Daniel is safe and was disappointed by the lack of hurricane. He better be careful what he wishes for: his namesake, Tropical Storm Danny, is tracking up the coast.