Tuesday, June 22, 2010
June 2nd Email
Family, how are we all doing today. It is always great to hear from you. I am glad to know that all is well at home. I am gratefull for a great family. I thank you for all that you do. I have had a good week. The work has been hard and slow, but that is how it goes. We did a lot of finding last week. But it felt good to do that. We knocked a lot. But we had a neat experience on Saturday and Sunday. Canada had a cross country stake conference. It was broadcast from Vancouver. Pres. Uchtdorf presided, and Elder Ballard and Elder Pace were also there. So on Saturday we were able to go to the priesthood meeting. And the talks were just great, it was just the three general authorities. And then on Sunday it was the three plus a lady from the general primary. It was a great meeting. Elder Pace and Pres Uchtdorf were very good. Elder Ballard more or less told a history of how Canada is connected to the church through parlley pratt and John Taylor. But the other two gave solid powerful talks. I am grateful that I was able to see it. Laura didn't come out to church. We are meeting with her on Monday and that should be good we are excited for that. We had interviews with president on Monday. The last zone conference is a three zone one and there is a General authority so there wouldn't be time for interviews, so we went to Annapolis to meet him. It was another great interview. We have just connected these last few. It was just a neat experience that I was glad to have. Then yesterday we had exchanges with the elder from Annapolis. It was pretty good. It rained pretty good though. But we were able to be in and meeting with some people. We also played around of golf this morning. I shot a 56. Which I thought was good. I had some good shots and was doing well. I tied for first with this other guy. I also got a par, which sounds boring, but I was happy. It is a fun little course. So that is what I have been up to. I hope that things will continue to go well. I am happy and we are getting along well. I also won a game of risk last night, who would have thought. It was lucky and they were giving me a lot of advice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment