Saturday, May 1, 2010
April 28th Email
Well family it is always great to hear from you. It sure sounds like some crazy stuff is going on in your neck of the woods. That is just crazy. Power in half the house. Never heard of that. Hopefully everything gets worked out. I am glad that I was able to hear from you though. I am doing pretty good. Things are moving along. Laura is doing well we have an appoinment next monday with her and have a member coming as well. So that will be good. Wayne is doing pretty good as well. We had a district meeting yesterday, it went pretty good. I was also able to go on exchanges with the Zone leaders. So I was with Elder Hitchcock. Who is an Elder that I have gotten to really like out here. He is from Idaho, and a good baller. He is going to try and place at Idaho St. So I had a good time with him. My talk in church went well, and I think that it will be on of those talks I keep working with and then give it a few times through out my life. I enjoyed giving it, and I think it was good to speak in front of a group of people again. It had been a long time since I gave a talk, in fact, my farwell would have been the last big crowd except for the one training in Zone conference I did over a year ago. So it was good to get up there. For some reason I am always nervous right before but once I get going I like it, and I usually go to long, but I did good this time. I left 13 minutes for the concluding speaker who was the branch president. But things have been good I got a letter on Monday and then one yesterday so two days in a row, so that was nice. They were sent five days apart, and they arrive two days in a row. I still don't have the last letter to Dartmouth, but I will get it in a week at Zone conference. So it is all good. I am sending two letters today. I am sorry I have been so slow on the letters. But I will write for each day. It has kind of turned into my journal. Good news I found that the golf course here in town lets ministers play free, so I will be utilizing that for sure. Maybe even sneak in nine holes before studies, we will see. But you can imagine that my last transfer each p day I will be golfing. But that is what has been going on, I am happy and just trying to keep us both going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment