Thursday, November 12, 2009
November 4th Email
Well family it just sounds like you are doing so great. That is wonderfull. I am always happy to hear how you are all doing. I am glad that you all had a good week and are staying busy. Sounds like dinner with Pettit went well, that is good. he is a good guy. I am glad that you enjoyed having him for dinner. Life for us out here has been really busy with a lot of service and also had some good opportunities to teach some less actives and steve and nicole. IT was just a realyl solid week. We helped george with his roof a little bit each day. It is almost done. But I have a new respect for roofers. That is tough stuff. Taking the bundles of shingles up the roof is not an easy task. But I am stronger for it. So some big news I said that an area on the island closed, and at first it didn't affect us at all. But yesterday we find out the charlottetown sisters are moving down there this weekend and so now we have their area and ours, and then on top of that we might be losing our van and I guess becoming a walking area. Which makes it not impossible to work both areas, just highly ineffective which is basiclly saying its imppossible. But we shall see. No point in complaining, not much we can do to change it. We had district meeting on tuesday it went pretty good. We have District Conference this week in Nova Scotia, so we actully get to take a ferry across. That will be pretty fun. Debbies baptism is on November 17. It should be a good expirence for everyone. So no one even commented on the guy here that went to Olympus. I am alittle disapointed that the one even mentioned. I thought that it was pretty cool news. But things are goign pretty well. We shall see what this next week has to bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment