Well family, it was great to hear from all of you. Thank you very much. You guys are the best. I actually got the package last week on friday. So that was way fast. It was great thank you. Everything is great. Played ball today in the new shorts and socks and I played pretty good. It was fun. The temple was good as well. I have only listened to one song on the cd, but it is off to a great start thank you marli. Again thank you all everything is great.
Well we have had a pretty good week. On Monday we skipped the Franks and went to a part members home for dinner. We have stopped by a few times the last couple weeks and the husband keeps telling us he wants to set something up with us to teach his wife. So on Sunday I snagged him and we set it up. I had donair pizza for dinner it was good. I don't know if you guys know what donair is, I don't really know, it is beef basicly and then a sauce that is good. But of course very unhealthy. But it went very well. We were able to teach her and answer some questions. We are probably going back sometime next week. She already comes to church so that is sweet. They also have a kid that is 10 that isn't a member. So this is sweet and a blessing for us to teach them. Zone Conference was good. My training went good but I ended up talking for 20 minutes. I have a problem. I need to look at the clock. But President told me in the interveiw other then that I did really good. I guess I just get rolling. Nothing really exicting has happened. Transfers are already next week. I don't think anything will really happen, but time is just flying.
Sounds like you guys are all having a great week. March madness is upon us. This time last year we were going to dinner for my birthday and you were just married and trent just left I just got my call, now I have been out nine months, and you have been married for a year, and I won't be at dinner with you guys, but lets not get all sappy. Things are going great. I hope everyone enjoys what they do.
Have a great day. Thank you again for the gifts.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Annette for posting. I love reading about what's going on with Daniel. He sounds great!
Sounds like Daniel is doing really well. I like how he can speak too long. I'm pretty sure they haven't even had Britton speak at all. That is another reason Arizona is the perfect mission for him!!
Post a Comment