Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 11th Email

Well Family it was great to hear from all of you. IT always brightens my day. You guys are the best, i love you guys so much. You bring peace to my days. You are all doing great so that is always good, there were some good news from everyone. Brandon almost had me, he said he had some big news about andrea, So i figured the thing i wanted this whole time, but it was YW president, so a little bummed, that is wasn't a baby, but Yw is still pretty sweet. congrats you will do great. Well things here have been good. But no one came out to church, bummer. Day light savings was a killer as well. we had a pretty good week last week though. Were able to teach a few lessons while we were out knocking, so that is always a plus. we have been playing some ball, and that is good way to wake up. We have zone conference tomorrow, and I get to give a training, that is two meetings in a row. I am pretty nervous for this one, since it is more then just a district meeting, but oh well, i am sure I will again learn more then anyone else. transfer is half over i can't believe it. We just keep trucking along. The weather keeps getting better so that is always a plus.
Well family, I love you guys, and am so happy that you are all doing well. I am doing good, and are having a great time out hear, making a lot of friends and memories, jsut need to take it to the next level for sure. But I love you guys have a great week.

No comments: