Hey family,it was great to hear from all of you. You are all doing so great that makes me so happy. I got the picutes it, was great to seeyou guys. You all look the same. I am glad to know that i will recognize you when I get home. it looks like the party was a blast. Don came again to church and this time we didn't know he was coming, we weren't able to meet with him all week,and boom he shows up it was so sweet. He stayed the whole time and everyone was nice to him it was good. I did have a cold, but it is all but gone today. It was great to be arounda lot of members they gave me medicine and were all thoughtful and stuff. it was good. We had a good lesson with Alicia last week as well. But things have been gettting bit better with this whole trainging thing. ball was fun today.
I don't have much time,so I will not be able tocover everything, i am sorry. But I hope dad gets home safely from Madison. That is good you guys had fun in Mesquite, I am glad to hear that you went to church. way to stick to your guns. mom thank you for your words of encouragement. For my birthday I would say some marquette basketball shorts. Dark blue with the sweet color pattern on the side, Brandon knows what I am talking about, but if that isn't going to work, maybe some nice basketball socks, my feet are getting torn up. I can't really think off anything else, candy, beefjerky, goldfish, nice pens, anything,. Thanks. Marli sounds like things are going good, Alison went to that concert, I think her tickets were orgianlly for novemeber. But I am glad with your choice. That is good that you are out and running again. Brandon and Andrea,that is sweet about Trent going through the temple. What a neat expirence. Danny Christisen got called to Pats mission. How crazy. Well Eight months is here, that is so fast. I can't believe it. My training last week went really well. I enjoyed doing it,and get to do another one at Zone Conference in a couple weeks. But things are going great. I love the Jazz, maybe a jazz jeresy or shorts for my birthday. But gotta run, I love you guys so much, have great week. and yes trents year mark is next week which means your year anniversary, any plans.
See ya. Go Oly
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love to hear about what he wants fr his birthday. Sounds like he's still the same old Daniel.
Post a Comment