Thursday, February 19, 2009
February 11th Email
Well hello family, it is great to hear from all of you. Sounds like dads party was great. I thought about saying something, but I thought I better not. I am glad it went so well. Sounds like a great group of people. Well transfers are tomorrow and so we found out what the is going on yesterday. So I guess I will let you in on a little secret. Elder Allen is leaving, he is going to St John New Brunswick. I am staying put, I am not going to be district leader. The meeting just went over what they do and what they are in charge of, me and one other kid went that wasn't already a dl. But I am training, yeah I don't know what is going on, but I guess they think I can do it. I saw him at the temple this morning, but I didn't really talk to him. Vanderwall, and something like that. BUt just another chance to learn and grow, that is what it is all about, I think I will be learning more then he will. I am scared spit less, but excited to help him out. That will all go down tomorrow morning. its crazy. This past week has been pretty good, last friday saturday and sunday we taught so many lessons, well compared to other weekends in the transfer, so that was awesome. not much has happened with our gaters, so that sucks, but we will get them. Things have just been going really well, we had dinner with President and sister Jacobsen and the Franks on Monday, that was pretty exciting. the weather hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought. The wind has been bad but that is it. Wind chill around -30 I bet at times, but it isn't that bad. The ice on the side walks is the worst part, but yeah i thought it would be a lot worse, plus this month is half over, so that means winter is almost over. that is how I look at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment