Saturday, June 20, 2009
June 3rd E-mail
Well family I am so sorry for emailing a little later then usual. We went to a place called Peggys Cove, it is a national land mark here. It has a sweet light house. We pretty much went out there as a zone. It was fun, we got some great pics which will make you all happy. It was a really fun afternoon. And some other news to report is i haven't sent last weeks letter yet, so this weeks is going to be sent with it. Sorry. But on a better note. We had and awesome expirence with Bria last night. First she came to church on Sunday. She really enjoyed it and knew a few more people then expected, so that was good. We then went over last night and were able to teach her about the Plan of Salvation. She then started asking about Baptism. It was awesome. We committed her to baptism and she accepted. She wants to make sure that it is the right thing, but she has that desire and it is amazing. I love going and just talking with her. She has such a desire to learn and do what it right. So she is going to come to volleyball this week. So that is the big news of the week. It was awesome. Oh and yesterday I had my first lobster. Alicia fed us some lobster. I had the whole thing. I ate it all. It was pretty good. I got some pictures though. It was good, nothing that I will crave but it was good. So yeah we have had a pretty good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment