Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 22nd Email

This past week has been pretty good. We werent able to meet with Tina, so I know that that will disapoint everyone, since you were all looking forward to it. But there was some miscomunication, but I know she read that stuff, and we are going back this week. She was at church. We have been talking with some people in the ward and when we mention her name they all say how she is ready, and are very supportive so that is good. Morgan Pauly is doing good, but his mom is holding him back. But he is getting more invloved in the YM and his age group which I think will help more then just fellowshipping but getting him some good real friends. Not that he runs with the wrong crowd but that I don't know if he has to many friends. transfers are the week of mothers day, but rumors say there is a mid transfer this week. I havne't heard anything yet about me, but I know a couple people for sure are getting moved. I really will be pissed if i have to move this week. Excuse my language, but we are so close with a few people, that I would love to continue to be a part of and help progress. Now I forgot to mention the internet girl. her name is Janika. she ended up not getting baptized in Utah, but did got to conference and met the mtc referal center missionaries. the story is crazy. my letter hopefully explains it a bit better. But she is still interested, and we now have her number and are able to talk with her. She didn't wake up in time for church, and then I guess her mom died. But the missionary from Utah is the one that called and told me. It is weird I know. We still haven't met her, but she knows so much. we just need to get her out to church. That is about our week.

No comments: