Well, it was great to hear from everyone. We made it back safely from Bay Roberts on Friday. It was a hard couple days getting back into the swing of things, but Sunday night was awesome. We had a plan fall through so we decided to knock. The second house the girl let us in. Start talking sharing my testimony of how the gospel has blessed my life, then she starts teaching a frist lesson pretty much. She is studying religion and knows a decent amount about us. It was nuts. So we found someone in marystown that is interested in Relgion. So we shared the book of mormon with her, and answered some questions. She lives in st john's but comes out every once in while. BUt she is so solid, we said a closing prayer, and after she mentioned that we might be begining to convert her. It was crazy. I haven't felt that kind of joy in a while.
The next couple days were hectic becuase of transfers, not knowing what was going on, we could find on info anywhere in the mission. So my mind was everywhere, my stomach has been twisting and turning.
Well I don't have much time, but it sounds like you all had a great Christmas. Sounds like you got some sweet stuff. I am so happy that you are all so happy. You guys keep me going out here. The phone call was good, I wasn't really homesick or trunky after. We just hung out that night, didn't have anything to do.
That is cool that you hung out with the Lisonbee's. Did I read that Brandon cooked. You're still alive, I am so happy. I got the tube, it was nice, a lot of little kids signed it. They don't even know me. But that is solid.
Well I hope you all have a great week. I love you all. You are great friends to me. Thanks for emailing. I will talk with you next week.
Love Daniel.
You were all so nervous! I am going to Cole Harbour Nova Scotia. I am walking distance from the temple. I am in a ward, and a walking area. I am in the metro zone, So i will be around missionarys everyday. I will most likely be able to play ball ecah p day. You can send my mail to the mission office for now, since I am right there. And just send it there until I give you another address. Have a great day, and please say a pray for me to not think about marystown, and be nervous, and all that. I feel like I am leaving home agian. So think of me please. Go Jazz.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's good that Daniel will have some human contact with other missionaires, not to mention the temple and b-ball, but I'm sure the transfer is bittersweet as he had started having more success.
That was sweet when he said that he feels like he's leaving home again. But the new area will be good too.
I was watching a TV show on Lobster fisherman. Made me think of Daniel and how cold it is up there. Big contrast to Brittons 65 degree winter.
Post a Comment