Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Marystown Branch Social


We were able to get in touch with a member of the Marystown Branch and she had some pictures from the social...enjoy!!

Daniel enjoying himself at the Branch Social





Elder Pettit, Daniel's companion, Branch President


Tony, on the far left, a member. They live in one of his apartments. Elder Pettit in the middle. Brother Reddinger on the right, is in the District Presidency.


It looks like the Marystown Branch Social was a success, everyone looks happy!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Daniel's comp looks like he's 15 years old. By Daniel's smiles, I would say he's having a great time.
I miss that boy!

Anonymous said...

I'm not 15... I'm older than Daniel... and Taller... I get to rub it in daily ;) I'm going to miss your boy alot. He has been an excelent Elder to serve with and my only regret is that I wish it could have been longer with him. He is going to do an excelent job and will be a fantastic missionary, It was my honor to be his first companion. God Bless! and thank you for raising an outstanding Son!

Julie said...

Sorry Elder Pettit for the comment about being young.

Anonymous said...

I'll Survive, I was just giving ya a hard time. I really do look young compared to Daniel...