Here is a blurb from Daniel's last email:
We had distirct meeting yesterday, and exchanges on monday. We were up in Bay Roberts. It went pretty good. It was nice not to be the new guy this time there was another greeny. I felt like I was able to talk and relate more with the other elders and start forming those relationships. It is tough though since we only see them twice or so a transfer.Cornerbrook is eight hour drive from marystown and st john's. There are 14 elders in my zone. There are six zones in the mission. Pineapple crush is the soda. if you wikapedia crush soda, you can read about it. All I know is that it is amazing. We are having a branch social this saturday, it is going along with branch conference that is on sunday. The redingers which are a counsler in the distirct presidency is coming. that will be nice.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment